Šikovný investičný program Balans (ŠIP Balans)

ŠIP Balans offers investors a balanced mix of different asset classes. Within the Šikovný investičný program product family for retail clients, this is the fund for investors with medium risk appetite. A balanced risk/return profile makes a case for this solution. Our experts continuously monitor the portfolio and optimise it in accordance with the opportunities on the market. The fund management is implemented on the basis of a traceable and structured investment process.

Risk exposure

Up to 30% of the assets may be invested in the stock component, either directly or via mutual funds. In addition to shares, the fund may invest 10% of the portfolio in alternative investments, respectively. may invest in non-investment grade bonds zone. The volume of investments in shares + alternative investments + bonds in non-investment grade bonds zone can not exceed 60% of the portfolio. Remaining at least 40% of the portfolio is invested steadily in investment grade bonds and money market instruments.

Bandwidth asset classes

The weighting of the different asset classes in the portfolio changes dynamically. The different bandwidths are determined by the chosen risk aversion/risk appetite. The goal is to achieve maximum returns while bearing in mind the risk/return profile.